Gabino RenalesBSWW Deputy Vice-presidentWorld Winners Cup: A new concept to maintain growth in the sport
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice President2019: Fasten your seatbelts for the busiest year in beach soccer history!
Cosimo SibiliaPresident of Lega Nazionale DilettantiFifteen years of beach soccer in Italy
Dick WhalenNASSC Tournament DirectorThe North American Sand Soccer Championships turn “Silver”
Ali TargholizadehAFC Head of Futsal and Beach Soccer DevelopmentAsia has everything required for beach soccer
Roberto CarettoManager Lazio Beach SoccerIdentity is key for clubs’ future
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentClosing a successful season with the next FIFA Beach Soccer world Cup in our mind
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentTradition makes us stronger…
Bernd BaruttaHead of Beach Soccer at the DFBBeach soccer was at its captivating best in Warnemünde
Joaquín AlonsoSpain National Coach and FIFA InstructorWomen’s beach soccer has evolved greatly
Euro Winners Challenge 2019
In addition to the Euro Winner's Cup and the Women's Euro Winners Cup, a previous event will also take place in Nazaré - the Euro Winners Challenge 2019 from May 30th to the 5th of June, 2019.
The Euro Winners Challenge 2019 is an opportunity for those beach soccer clubs who want to take part in the Euro Winners Cup Nazaré 2019 but did not qualify through their national championship.
EURO WINNERS CHALLENGE 2019 (MEN)
Match dates: From May 30th to the 5th of June 2019.
· Official practice date: 29th of May 2019.
· Venue: Nazaré, Portugal.
· Participating teams: All beach soccer clubs interested in participating in the EWC Nazaré 2019 who did not qualify through their respective national championship in 2018.
· Competition Format:
- Round Robin – 1st stage (From May 30th to June 1st, 2019);
- Groups of 4 teams.
- A minimum of 8 teams will qualify for the Euro Winners Cup 2019, which will be distributed in 2 groups of 4 teams each.
- The winner of each group will qualify for the last Round of 16 pairing of the Euro Winners Cup 2019 and play each other, thus the winner of this match will play the quarter-finals of the Euro Winners Cup 2019 and will also be considered the Champion of the Euro Winners Challenge 2019.
· Rosters: Each Participating Club shall enter up to 12 (twelve) players (minimum 2 goalkeepers) numbered from 1 to 22. Up to 3 foreign players plus one foreign goalkeeper can be included in the roster.
March 20, 2019
March 21, 2019
March 22, 2019No matches today
March 23, 2019No matches today