Joan CuscóBSWW President2020: Vision for a brighter beach soccer future
Joan CuscóBSWW PresidentRussia, one step beyond in excellence
Gabino RenalesBSWW Deputy Vice-presidentWorld Winners Cup: A new concept to maintain growth in the sport
Joan CuscóBSWW President2019: Fasten your seatbelts for the busiest year in beach soccer history!
Cosimo SibiliaPresident of Lega Nazionale DilettantiFifteen years of beach soccer in Italy
Dick WhalenNASSC Tournament DirectorThe North American Sand Soccer Championships turn “Silver”
Ali TargholizadehAFC Head of Futsal and Beach Soccer DevelopmentAsia has everything required for beach soccer
Roberto CarettoManager Lazio Beach SoccerIdentity is key for clubs’ future
Joan CuscóBSWW PresidentClosing a successful season with the next FIFA Beach Soccer world Cup in our mind
Joan CuscóBSWW PresidentTradition makes us stronger…
Euro Winners Cup Nazaré 2020
The dates for the Euro Winners Cup 2020 have been officially announced. Nazaré will host this highly anticipated continental club competitions once again, with the action taking place on Praia da Vila between the 29 May and 7 June.
The Euro Winners Challenge will be open to the rest of the teams that do not meet the entry requirements for the Euro Winners Cup, and will also provide an alternative access route to the Euro Winners Cup for a certain number of teams (minimum of eight).
EURO WINNERS CUP NAZARE 2020
o Competition dates: 30/31 May to 7 June 2020.
o Round Robin dates: 30/31 to 2/3 June 2020 (to be defined depending on the final number of participating teams).
o Play-off dates:
- Round of 32 (if required for men’s event): 3rd of June 2020.
- Round of 16: 4 June 2020.
- Quarter-Finals: 5 June 2020.
- Semi-finals: 6 June 2020.
- Finals: 7 June 2020.
o Official practices date: 31 May or 1 June 2020.
o Venue: Nazaré, Portugal.
o Arrival date: 29/30 May 2020.
o Departure: 8 June 2020.
o Participating teams:
• The current winner of the Euro Winners Cup: SC Braga (POR)
• The host city club
• All the winners of the European beach soccer national championships + up to 2 more teams depending on the quota system (based on ranking) implemented for each national beach soccer league. Please find below the slot allocation per country
• A minimum of 8 teams from the Euro Winners Challenge 2020 will also participate, depending on the total number of registered teams in the EWC Nazaré 2020
o Competition Format:
• Round Robin plus play-offs starting on the round of 32/16 (TBC)
• Groups of 4 teams
• The team which reaches the quarter-finals of the EWC 2020 from the Euro Winners Challenge will also be the Champion of the Euro Winners Challenge 2020.
o Rosters: Each Participating Club should enter up to twelve (12) players (minimum two goalkeepers) numbered from 1 to 22 (the number 1 must be reserved for a goalkeeper) plus three (3) team delegates (one of them must be either a medical delegate or a physiotherapist). A maximum of three foreign players plus one foreign goalkeeper may be included in the roster.
For more information, teams can send an email to email@example.com.