Gabino RenalesBSWW Deputy Vice-presidentWorld Winners Cup: A new concept to maintain growth in the sport
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice President2019: Fasten your seatbelts for the busiest year in beach soccer history!
Cosimo SibiliaPresident of Lega Nazionale DilettantiFifteen years of beach soccer in Italy
Dick WhalenNASSC Tournament DirectorThe North American Sand Soccer Championships turn “Silver”
Ali TargholizadehAFC Head of Futsal and Beach Soccer DevelopmentAsia has everything required for beach soccer
Roberto CarettoManager Lazio Beach SoccerIdentity is key for clubs’ future
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentClosing a successful season with the next FIFA Beach Soccer world Cup in our mind
Joan CuscóBSWW Executive Vice PresidentTradition makes us stronger…
Bernd BaruttaHead of Beach Soccer at the DFBBeach soccer was at its captivating best in Warnemünde
Joaquín AlonsoSpain National Coach and FIFA InstructorWomen’s beach soccer has evolved greatly
Women's Euro Winners Cup Nazaré 2019
The dates for the anticipated Euro Winners Cup 2019 have been released. The Pan-European clubs competition will take place from the 1st/2nd(*) to the 9th of June 2019 in Nazaré (POR), with the participation of Europe’s National beach soccer championship winners plus up to 2 more teams of each of the National beach soccer championships, always depending on the quota system (based on ranking) implemented as of this season.
WOMEN'S EURO WINNERS CUP 2019
· Competition dates: 1st/2nd to the 9th of June 2019.
· Round Robin dates: 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th of June 2019 (to be defined depending on the final number of participating teams).
· Play-off dates:
- Round of 16: 5th of June 2019.
- Quarter-Finals: 7th of June 2019.
- Semi-finals: 8th of June 2019.
- Finals: 9th of June 2019.
· Participanting teams:
- The current winner of the Euro Winners Cup: WFC Zvezda (RUS).
-All the winners of the European Beach Soccer National Championships.
- In case there is no Women’s National Beach Soccer Championship, one (1) representative can be registered.
- Any MA willing to register more than one (1) team, need to send the request to BSWW, who will confirm or decline depending on the total number of teams registered.
- Round Robin plus play-offs starting on the round of 16 (if needed).
- Groups of 4 teams. The competition format will depend on the amount of registered teams.
· Rosters: Each Participating Club shall enter up to 12 (twelve) players (minimum 2 goalkeepers) numbered from 1 to 22. Up to 3 foreign players plus one foreign goalkeeper can be included in the roster.
March 20, 2019
March 21, 2019
March 22, 2019
March 23, 2019No matches today
|ARG||0 - 0||PAR|
|BRA||0 - 0||COL|