Joan CuscóBSWW PresidentThe beach awaits… but for now our place is at home
MadjerFPF Beach Soccer CoordinatorTransversal growth to stay on top of the game
Joan CuscóBSWW President2020: Vision for a brighter beach soccer future
Joan CuscóBSWW PresidentRussia, one step beyond in excellence
Gabino RenalesBSWW Deputy Vice-presidentWorld Winners Cup: A new concept to maintain growth in the sport
Joan CuscóBSWW President2019: Fasten your seatbelts for the busiest year in beach soccer history!
Cosimo SibiliaPresident of Lega Nazionale DilettantiFifteen years of beach soccer in Italy
Dick WhalenNASSC Tournament DirectorThe North American Sand Soccer Championships turn “Silver”
Ali TargholizadehAFC Head of Futsal and Beach Soccer DevelopmentAsia has everything required for beach soccer
Roberto CarettoManager Lazio Beach SoccerIdentity is key for clubs’ future
Women’s Euro WInners Cup Nazaré 2020
WOMEN'S EURO WINNERS CUP NAZARE 2020
The dates for the Euro Winners Cup and Euro Winners Challenge 2020 have been officially announced. Nazaré will host this highly anticipated continental club competitions once again, with the action taking place on Praia da Vila between the 29 May and 7 June.
Just as in previous editions, the Euro Winners Cup will have both Men and Women's Divisions, and will take place from either 30 or 31 of May (depending on the number of teams) and 7 June.
The Euro Winners Challenge will be open to the rest of the teams that do not meet the entry requirements for the Euro Winners Cup, and will also provide an alternative access route to the Euro Winners Cup for a certain number of teams (minimum of eight).
The different National Football Associations have already been notified, so clubs are now free to begin submitting their requests to participate.
o Competition dates: 30/31 May to 7 June 2020.
o Round Robin dates: 30/31 to 2/3 June 2020 (to be defined depending on the final number of participating teams).
o Play-off dates:
- Round of 32 (if required for men’s event): 3rd of June 2020.
- Round of 16: 4 June 2020.
- Quarter-Finals: 5 June 2020.
- Semi-finals: 6 June 2020.
- Final: 7 June 2020.
o Official practices date: 31 May or 1 June 2020.
o Venue: Nazaré, Portugal.
o Arrival date: 29/30 May 2020.
o Departure: 8 June 2020.
o Participating teams:
• The current winner of the Euro Winners Cup: Playas de San Javier (ESP)
• All the winners of the European beach soccer national championships
• In the case that there is no women’s beach soccer national championship, one (1) representative may be registered
• If any Member Association should wish to register more than one (1) team, they should do so accordingly and BSWW will analyse the request, which will be confirmed or declined depending on the total number of teams registered.
o Competition Format:
• Groups of 4 teams. The competition format will depend on the amount of registered teams.
• Round Robin plus play-offs starting with the Round of 16 (if required).
o Rosters: Each Participating Club should enter up to twelve (12) players (minimum two goalkeepers) numbered from 1 to 22 (the number 1 must be reserved for a goalkeeper) plus three (3) team delegates (one of them must be either a medical delegate or a physiotherapist). A maximum of three foreign players plus one foreign goalkeeper may be included in the roster.
For more information, teams can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 12, 2020
February 13, 2020
February 14, 2020
February 15, 2020
February 16, 2020
|GCZ||4 - 8||ABS|
|LUD||7 - 2||GCZ|
|FLA||6 - 5||ABS|
|LUD||5 - 4||FLA|
|TKV||2 - 7||SCB|
|SPK||3 - 1||LOK|
|TKV||2 - 6||LOK|
|SCB||8 - 3||SPK|